Bird Removal in Detroit Michigan
Bird Control in Detroit Michigan
Removal of Birds in Attics
Bird Removal from Homes and Buildings
Humane Bird Trapping and Relocation
Bird Damage Repairs and Prevention
Damage Control of Nuisance Birds in Detroit, Michigan
Birds, especially starlings and pigeons in Detroit, are really hard to control. Birds can cause extensive and costly damage to buildings and agriculture environments. Bird damages include:
- Birds roosting causing annoying noise levels.
- Birds can leave large quantities of offensive bird droppings.
- Birds’ nests plug rain gutters and vents, damage machinery, and create a fire hazard in electrical fixtures.
- Bird droppings can discolor paint, erode concrete, corrode materials such as copper and steel, and can contaminate packaged foods and water supplies.
- Birds can make huge nests spawning the entire length of an attic.
- Birds will clog up fans, vents, and soffits with their nesting materials.
- Bird nests are filled with bacteria and fungi.
- Birds can carry diseases such as avian influenza and West Nile virus that can cause serious disease in humans.
- Bird nests built in chimneys and ventilation systems can spread diseases through the system and block air-flow.
- Birds carry and spread insects and parasites such as ticks, fleas, lice and mites.
Bird Removal Services in Detroit, Michigan
It is important to recognize the signs of a bird infestation as early as possible to keep the costs of control to a minimum. Birds will become a huge problem doing some serious damage if not addressed in a timely manner.
If you have birds in your home or business, contact us today to avoid costly bird damage to your home and commercial property. We provide bird removal services along with damage repair and prevention throughout Detroit and Wayne County, Michigan MI.
Call B&B Wildlife Removal, Inc. TODAY!