Mice Removal in Detroit Michigan
Mice Control in Detroit Michigan
Rodent Removal from Homes and Buildings
Mice Removal from Attics
Mice Damage Repairs and Prevention
Damage Control of Nuisance Mice in Detroit, Michigan
Mice are dirty rodents that can carry a host of germs and diseases. They can also introduce disease-carrying parasites such as fleas and ticks into your home. Mice damages include:
- Mice can cause a great deal of damage to the structure of your home.
- Rodents can be carriers of dangerous and even fatal diseases that can spread.
- Mice will chew on just about anything including insulation and wiring.
- Mice will gnaw and burrow into upholstered furniture or seats of cars.
- Mice can chew through electricity cables, gas pipes, cement and even copper pipes.
- Mice can invade homes, warehouses, office buildings, barns, cellars, sewers, garbage areas and just about any place they can get ample food.
- Mice can fit through an opening the size of a diameter of a pencil (1/4″).
- Mice gnaw through and damage electrical wires, ductwork, HVAC units, walls, foundations and more.
Mice Removal Services in Detroit, Michigan
Mice will become a huge problem doing some serious damage if not addressed in a timely manner. Mice are abundant in Detroit. They are found in almost every kind of habitat.
If you have rodents in your home or business, contact us today to avoid costly damage to your home and commercial property. We provide rat and mice removal services along with damage repair and prevention throughout Detroit and Wayne County, Michigan MI.
Call B&B Wildlife Removal, Inc. TODAY!