Rat Removal in Detroit Michigan
Rat Control in Detroit Michigan
Rodent Removal from Homes and Buildings
Rat Removal from Attics
Rat Damage Repairs and Prevention
Damage Control of Nuisance Rats in Detroit, Michigan
Rats are dirty rodents that can carry a host of germs and diseases. They can also introduce disease-carrying parasites such as fleas and ticks into your home. Rat damages include:
- Rats can cause a great deal of damage to the structure of your home.
- Rodents can be carriers of dangerous and even fatal diseases that can spread.
- Rats will chew on just about anything including insulation and wiring.
- Rats will gnaw and burrow into upholstered furniture or seats of cars.
- Rats can chew through electricity cables, gas pipes, cement and even copper pipes.
- Rats can invade homes, warehouses, office buildings, barns, cellars, sewers, garbage areas and just about any place they can get ample food.
- Rats can fit through an opening the size of a diameter of a pencil (1/4″).
- Rats gnaw through and damage electrical wires, ductwork, HVAC units, walls, foundations and more.
Rat Removal Services in Detroit, Michigan
Rats will become a huge problem doing some serious damage if not addressed in a timely manner. Rats are abundant in Detroit. They are found in almost every kind of habitat.
If you have rodents in your home or business, contact us today to avoid costly damage to your home and commercial property. We provide rat and mice removal services along with damage repair and prevention throughout Detroit and Wayne County, Michigan MI.
Call B&B Wildlife Removal, Inc. TODAY!